Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (ASCO), under the Rural Work Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 November 2013. The APPSC is a Constitutional body constituted on 1 April 1988. The Commission advice the Government of Arunachal Pradesh on all matters relating to state civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written tests and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advice candidates for appointing strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 20 November 2013
Details of Post
- Names of the Posts: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (ASCO)
- Total No. of Posts: 2
- Candidate age should be between 18-28 years as on 20 November 2013.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of APST candidates and for Govt. servant of Arunachal Pradesh.
- For APST candidate Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry or soil Science from recognized University/Board.
- For General candidate Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry or soil Science with specialization in Soil survey with 2 years experience in the line in any Government or semi Government Organisation.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Commission's office Itanagar, on all working days from 10 AM to 4 PM up to 20 November 2013 on payment of Rs. 120/- only for APST candidates and Rs. 210/- only for General Candidates in cash.
- No separate examination fee in the form of DD or Treasury challan is required.
- The examination fee has been included with the cost of application form.
Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-
Selection will be based on the basis of performance in written examination followed by Viva-Voce/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Complete the applications with all mandatory details, attach 2 recent passport size photographs, attested copies of certificates and mark sheets or provisional certificate, attested copy of Matriculation Certificate for proof of age, attested copy of APST certificate and attested copy of PRC in case of General Candidates and should sent to the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar before 20 November 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (ASCO)-2013" on the envelope in which the form would be sent.