Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Forest Section Officer Job Notification: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications for the 25 Assistant Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 March 2019.
Advertisement No: . PSC-R(B)261201.8, Dated: Dt.07 February 2019
Last Date for submission of Application: 12 March 2019
- Assistant Professor -25 Posts
Discipline Wise Posts
- Hindi 05
- Physics 03
- Chemistry 03
- Botany 03
- Zoology 03
- Education 04
- Sociology 02
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an lndian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. owever, there is a relaxation of 5% marks that is from 55% to 5O% marks at Masters Degree level for the ST/SC candidates
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET or recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities /Colleges/Institutions
The eligible candidates will have to appear in an interview /Viva-Voce test to be conducted by the Commission.
Age Limit: (As on 12 March 2019)
- Must not be above 37 years of age
- Check the details notification for details of the age relaxation.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission https://appsconline.in on or before 12 March 2019.