BCCB Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification: Bassein Catholic Cooperative Bank Ltd (BCCB), leading Scheduled Co-operative Bank in Maharashtra is inviting applications for various posts such as Executive Assistant, Typist, General Manager, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Deputy General Manager, Chief Manager / Assistant General Manager,Deputy Manager / Manager / Chief Manager,Flexcube Developer, System Administrator, Support Engineer, Assistant Manager, Board Secretary and Architect on its website - bccb.co.in.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode on or before 23 May 2021.
Last Date of Application: 23 May 2021
BCCB Vacancy Details
- General Manager (Portfolio 1)
- General Manager (Portfolio 2)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Deputy General Manager – Legal & Recovery
- Chief Manager / Assistant General Manager – HR
- Manager / Chief Manager – Trade Finance
- Deputy Manager / Manager / Chief Manager – Credit
- Deputy Manager / Manager – Legal
- Deputy Manager / Manager – Audit / Branch
- Operations / Business Development
- Manager – Administration & Estate
- Manager – Network & Infrastructure
- Flexcube Developer
- System Administrator
- Support Engineer (OBDX Mobile & Internet Banking) IT Support Engineer
- Assistant Manager I (Chartered Accountant)/ Assistant Manager II (Graduate)
- Board Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Typist (English & Marathi)
- Architect on Contract
Eligibility Criteria for BCCB Job
Executive Assistant - Candidate should be minimum Graduate. He / She should be fluent in Marathi & English. He / She should be upto 40 years of age with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
Typist - Candidate should be minimum graduate. He / She must have excellent typing skills and typing experience in English & Marathi. He / She should be minimum 35 years of age with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience.
General Manager (Portfolio 1) - Candidate should be graduate in any faculty. MBA in Finance or equivalent degree / CA / ICWA / CFA is mandatory.
General Manager (Portfolio 2) - Candidate should be Chartered Accountant
Deputy General Manager – Graduate in any faculty with LLB / LLM. CAIIB will be added advantage.
Chief Manager / Assistant General Manager - Candidate should be Graduate in any faculty with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations / HR/ HRD / HRM/ Labour Law with 15 – 20 years of relevant HR experience (as per the post applicable). Candidate should presently be holding supervisory position.
For other posts, check detailed qualification link below
How to Apply for the BCCB Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible candidates can check the official site of the bank at www.bccb.co.in and click on 'Career' Section. The last date of application is 23 May 2021.