BFUHS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021: Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) has uploaded the admit card of written exam for the post of Staff Nurse, against 503 vacancies. Candidates can download BFUHS Admit Card from the official website i.e. bfuhs.ac.in.
BFUHS Staff Nurse Admit Card Link is given below. The candidates can download BFUHS Nurse Admit Card, directly, through the link below:
How to Download BFUHS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to official website of BFUHS - bfuhs.ac.in.
- Click on the link - 'Click here to download rollno for staff nurse recruitment test dated 23-05-2021', given under 'Notice' Section of the homepage
- A new page will open, enter your Registration ID and Password
- Download BFUHS Roll Number 2021
In case rollno is not downloading, kindly mail your fee challan at firstname.lastname@example.org upto 21 May 2021 or visit university personally.
As per the notice, BFUSH Staff Nurse Exam will be held on 23 May 2021 (Sunday). Candidates can download BFUSH Staff Nurse Admit Card -cum-Roll no slip from the university website on receipt of SMS through their registered mobile number. The details of venue of examination shall be mentioned on admit card.
Candidates should follow below guidelines provided by the university for the exam:
- Wearing of Masks by all candidates is mandatory during the examination.
- Social Distancing as per the guidelines of Govt of India/Govt of Punjab must be maintained.
- Candidates shall have to undergo Thermal Screening before appearance in the test.
- Candidates are allowed to carry own Drinking Water during the examination.
- Candidates are allowed to bring own black ball pen to appear for examination.
- Candidates having any symptom of COVID-19 or undergoing Quarantine/Isolation period shall intimate to the University alongwith positive RT-PCR/RAPID at email email@example.com .
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination premises without admit card-cum-Roll no.
- Candidates shall take all preventive/precautionary measures as advised by Government from time to time.
- Keeping in view the rapid increase in positive COVID cases, all the aspirants appearing for written recruitment test shall mandatory produce RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) report at the examination centre failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear for examination
BFUHS had invited applications for filling 473 posts of Staff Nurse under DRME, Punjab and 30 posts of Staff Nurse under its university from 01 May to 15 May 2021.