Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Tiruchirappalli invited online applications for recruitment of ITI Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 13 September 2018 through official website.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application –29 August 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 13 September 2018
- Publication of Shortlisted Candidates List - 17 September 2018
- Expected Certification Verification Period–24 September 2018 Onwards
- List of Selected Candidates - 09 October 2018
- Date of Joining –15 October 2018
BHEL Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 529
- Fitter – 210 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 115 Posts
- Turner – 28 Posts
- Machinist – 28 Posts
- Electrician – 40 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 15 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 15 Posts
- Programme& System Administration Assistant – 40 Posts
- Carpenter – 10 Posts
- Plumber – 10 Posts
- MLT Pathology – 3 Posts
Paramedical recruitment in railway what is eligibility criteria selection process Hindi
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Apprentice
- 10th under 10+2 system with Science and Maths as subjects and should have Passed 2 years ITI Exam from NCVT recognized Institute/Board
- For Plumber Trade –8th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in ITI in the trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT.
- For MLT Pathology Trade – Passed 12th class examination in the last 3 years (i.e. 2016,17& 18 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
How to Apply for BHEL ITI Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online to the post in the prescribed format through official website www.bheltry.co.in on or before 13 September 2018.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs