BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Applications Started @bankofindia.co.in, 214 Vacancies, Check Eligibility, Pay Scale and Other Essential Details here
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020: Recently, Bank of India (BOI) has activated the online application link for the post of Officers in various Scales up to Scale-IV. All willing candidates can apply for BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 from today onwards.i.e.16 September 2020. A total of 214 vacancies will be filled up for Officers in various Scales up to Scale-IV. Check BOI Officer 2020 Application Process, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification and all essential details here.
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020: Recently, Bank of India (BOI) has activated the online application link for the post of Officers in various Scales up to Scale-IV. All willing candidates can apply for BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 from today onwards.i.e.16 September 2020. A total of 214 vacancies will be filled up for Officers in various Scales up to Scale-IV.
The online process for BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 will be continued till 30 September 2020. In this article, we have provided all the essential details that a candidate needs to fill up the online application form. Candidates can also check the online application link directly by scrolling down.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 16 September 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 September 2020
- Relevant date for Age and Qualification: 1 September 2020
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: will be communicated
BOIOfficer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Total no. of Officer Posts - 214 Vacancies
Economist - 4 Posts
Statistician - 2 Posts
Risk Manager - 9 Posts
Credit Analyst - 60 Posts
Credit Officers - 79 Posts
IT (Fintech) - 30 Posts
IT (Data Scientist) - 3 Posts
IT (Data Analyst - 9 Posts
IT (Info. Security)- 8 Posts
Tech Appraisal - 10 Posts
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Economist SMGS IV - PhD degree in Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University.
- Economist MMGSII -Post Graduation degree in Economics/Econometrics
- Statistician - Full-time Master’s / Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics
- Risk Manager - Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk(GARP)
- Credit Analyst - Two years of Full-time MBA in Finance /PGDM in Finance / CA / ICWA
- Credit Officers - Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/ PGDBA from the institute of repute (two/three year
programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics.
- IT (Fintech) - B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communicationfrom recognised University.
- IT (Data Scientist) -PhD or Master’s Degree in statistics, computer science, or engineering.
- IT (Data Analyst -B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication from recognised University/Institute.
- IT (Info. Security)-Graduate or Post Graduate in Information Technology /Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics and Communication /Electronics
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
Economist -20 to 38 years
Economist - MMGS - 20 to 35 years
Statistician - -20 to 35 years
Risk Manager MMGS- 20 to 35 years
Risk Manager SMGS -IV-20 to 38 years
Credit Analyst -20 to 38 years
Credit Officers - 20 to 30 years
IT (Fintech) -SMGS-IV -20 to 38 years
IT (Fintech) MMGS-III-20 to 35 years
IT (Fintech) MMGS II - 20 to 32 years
IT (Data Scientist) - 20 to 32 years
IT (Data Analyst -20 to 32 years
IT (Info. Security)- SMGS- IV- 20 to 38 years
IT (info. security) - MMGS-III- 20 to 35 years
IT (Info.Security)- MMGS II- 20 to 32 years
Tech Appraisal -20 to 35 years
BOIOfficer Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of test/interview.
BOIOfficer Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II(MMGS II) 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale –III(MMGS III) 42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale –IV(SMGS IV) 50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170
How to apply for BOI Officer Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 16 September 2020 to 30 September 2020 at bankofindia.co.in. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference. Candidates are advised to check the BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF before applying to the post.
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 175/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
- GENERAL & OTHERS Rs. 850/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
Latest Government Jobs: