Calcutta High Court Result 2021: High Court of Calcutta has declared the result for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) on its official website. High Court of Calcutta has also uploaded the Answer Key for the DEO Post on its official website. All such candidates appeared in the preliminary OMR-based test can check their results available on the official website of Calcutta High Court i.e.-calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
Selection has been done on the basis of performance of candidates in the preliminary OMR-based test for Data Entry Operator (DEO) conducted on 14.03.2021.
Candidates can check the list contains the result of all 7766 (seven thousand seven hundred and sixty six) candidates who appeared in the preliminary OMR-based test which was held on 14.03.2021. Kolkata High Court has also released the Answer-Keys to the questions of Question Booklet Series A, B, C & D for the DEO Post.
According to the short notification released, High Court of Calcutta has uploaded the names of candidates who have secured 40% marks or above in OMR-based preliminary test and thus qualified for appearing in online computer-based Data Entry Speed Test (Key-depression test).
Candidates appeared in the preliminary OMR-based test for Data Entry Operator (DEO) conducted on 14.03.2021 can check their result available on the official website of Kolkata High Court. You can check the same also with the direct link given below.
How to Download: Calcutta High Court Result 2021 for DEO Post
- First of all visit on the official website of High Court of Calcutta-calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- Go the Notices -> Recruitment section available on the Home Page.
- Click on the link - " Notification No. 1675 –R (Recruitment) Dated, the 16th April, 2021 regarding result of preliminary OMR based test of Data Entry Operator held on 14th March,2021 along with list of qualified candidates for the 2nd phase (key depression test) and answer keys. " displaying on the home page.
- You will get the PDF of the Result/Answer Key for DEO post.
- You should take a print out of the same for future reference.