Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Job Notification: Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore has invited applications for the Staff Nurse, LDC and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 23 December 2019.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 23 December 2019
Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Staff Nurse, LDC and other Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse Grade-II (Female): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 05 Posts
- Assistant Teacher: 11 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 02 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, LDC and other Job
- Staff Nurse Grade-II (Female): 1. GNM/Basic B.Sc (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from any nursing training school/college of nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council & respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as Female Nurse Midwifery from recognized nursing council.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1. Pass in Madhyamik Examination (Class 10th) or its equivalent,
- Typing Speed minimum English 30 WPM.
- Assistant Teacher: 1. Pass in Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12th) or its equivalent.
- Two Years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE).
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 23 December 2019. Candidates may apply online on cbbarrackpore.org/ recruitment. Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will not be admissible for attending the test as the case may be.