CBSE 12th Physical Education Board Exam 2019 was held today (30 March) from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM. About 6,50,000+ students appeared for Physical Education Paper today. Check analysis and review of CBSE 12th Physical Education Paper 2019. A team from Jagran Josh is collecting feedback from students who took CBSE 12th Physical Education Board Exam 2019 today.
Link to download question paper of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Board Exam 2019 will be available here shortly.
Format of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Paper 2019:
CBSE 12th Physical Education Paper 2019 contained 26 questions (excluding internal choices). More details about the questions are given below:
• Question number 1 to 11 (1 mark each, word limit - 20 to 30 words)
• Question number 12 to 19 (3 marks each, word limit - 80 to 100 words)
• Question number 20 to 26 (5 marks each, word limit - 150 to 200 words)
Feedback from students about CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Paper 2019:
• Difficulty level of the question paper: Average
• All the questions in the paper were from the Physical Education syllabus
• Some questions were repeated from previous years’ papers (with slight modifications)
• The average range of expected marks: 55 Marks to 65 Marks (out of 70)
More details about the question paper will be available here shortly
As per CBSE Date Sheet 2019, the next important board exam is of Computer Science subject, students preparing for this paper can take help of other important resources from the link given below
Other important articles related to CBSE Board Exams 2019: