CBSE Term 1 Sample Paper 2021 for Class 10 Computer Applications is provided here along with its marking scheme (Answer Key). This sample paper must be analysed to understand the paper pattern and know what type of questions will be asked in the term 1 exam. Also, check the marking scheme to know correct answers to all questions given in the CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Sample Paper.
CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications (165) Term 1 Sample Question Paper 2021-22:
Maximum Marks: 25
Time Allowed: 90 Minutes
- The Question Paper contains three sections A, B and C.
- Section A has 20 questions. Attempt any 16 questions.
- Section B has 20 questions. Attempt any 16 questions.
- Section C has 10 questions. Attempt any 8 questions.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking.
This section consists of 20 questions of MCQ type. Answer any 16 questions.
1. Which one of the following software comes under Open-Source Software category?
2. HTML tag to draw horizontal line:
d.None of the above
3. Secure data transmission means
a) Data is accessible by any unauthorized person during transmission.
b) Data can not be accessed by any unauthorized person during transmission.
c) Transmission of data happens easily
d) No one can access it
4. The correct HTML code to display(P+Q)2 is:
5. Which HTML tags cause browsers to render text as italics?
a.<text style = “italics”></text>
6. The correct HTML code for inserting an image is:
c.<image src = “image.gif”>
d.<img src = “image.gif”>
7. Which attribute is NOT valid for the <body>tag?
8. ____________attribute is used to specify the location of an image file.
9. Which of the following is NOT an example of Intellectual Property rights?
10. The_________ attribute of <img> tag specifies an alternate text for an image, if the image cannot be displayed due to any reason.
11. While creating a Web document, which unit is used to express an image’s height and width?
c.Dots per inch
12. Preeti needs to send a very confidential message to her colleague in office over a secure channel. She uses a technique wherein an actual message (which is in readable form) can be converted into an unreadable message. This concept is known as________________
14. The default alignment of images, that are inserted in Web page, is:
c.inline with text
15. Which of the following techniques can be used for security of data?
d.All of the Above
16. Which of the following is not a cybercrime?
c.using licensed software
17. _________ is a software for which exclusive rights of modification in the source code remain with the owner.
a.Free Open-Source Software
18. A _______________ is the right given by the government to an inventor to protect his/ her invention from being used/copied for a fixed period of time.
19. Which of these is NOT an attribute of the font tag?
20. The <_________><________> tag displays text in subscript form.
Download the full sample paper and marking scheme from the link mentioned below:
CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications