CBSE Sample Papers 2021-2022: Download the CBSE Class 10 Sample Paper for Class 10 Hindi Course B from here in PDF format. The Class 10 Hindi B sample paper is provided along with the marking scheme cum answer key. Both the sample paper and marking scheme are very important as they will guide you in preparing for the exam in the right way. By going through the sample paper, you can easily understand the expected format of the paper for the Term 1 Exam that will be held tomorrow, on 9th December, 2021. You can also get an idea about the level of the questions that will be asked in the exam paper. On the other hand, with the CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Marking Scheme you can know answers to all questions given in the sample paper.
Format of the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Sample Question Paper 2021 is as follows:
- This sample paper has total 9 questions and each question has some sub-questions.
- The paper is divided into three sections; A, B and C.
- Section A has 2 questions with 20 sub-questions. Any 10 sub-questions need to be attempted.
- Section B has 4 questions with 21 sub-questions. Any 16 questions need to be attempted.
- Section C has 3 questions with 14 sub-questions. All questions are compulsory.
- Time allowed - 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Maximum Marks - 40 Marks
Get below the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Term 1 Sample Paper 2021-22
Download the full sample paper and the marking scheme from the links mentioned below:
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B
While preparing for the CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Exam, your first step should be revising your Hindi B syllabus. Check the term 1 syllabus of Class 10 Hindi B and make it sure that you do not leave any topic unprepared. The paper in the MCQ-based Term 1 Exam will be entirely based on the new and term-wise CBSE syllabus. Check the new syllabus for class 10 Hindi B term 1 from the following link: