CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2020: Download CBSE sample paper for class 10 National Cadet Corps or NCC exam to understand the pattern of examination and design of question paper for upcoming board exam 2020. CBSE marking scheme for NCC sample paper is also provided here in PDF format which contains answers of all questions along with the pattern of marks arrangement across different questions in paper.
CBSE Sample Question Paper 2020: Class 10 National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- The question paper consists of two sections (Common Section & Special Section)
- Common Section is compulsory for the students of all the three wings.
- Special Section shall be attempted as per the chosen wing.
- The answer to 01 mark questions should not exceed one line.
- The answer to 02 marks questions should not exceed 50 words.
- The answer to 03 marks questions should not exceed 100 words.
- The answer to 04 marks questions should not exceed 150 words.
- The answer to 06 marks questions should not exceed 250 words.
- Maximum Marks: 70
- Time: 3 hours
1. What is the full form of C O C?
2. When is the command ‘Savdhaan’ given?
3. What is the length of the .22 Deluxe rifle?
4. What is ureters?
5. What is a natural resource?
6. In a short tour over a few days how many kilometres are covered?
7. In Savdhan position the angle formed between the toes of both the feet is ------------- degree.
8. On the firing range firers are divided into -------- groups.
9. Which target is used for Grouping and Zeroing a) Bunker Target b) 1’X 1’ Target c) 6” Target d) Figure 11 target.
10. Which of the following is NOT the principle of drill?
11. Linguistic barriers include
(b) Lack of space
(c) Ambiguous words
12. Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana was launched in April
13. In SWOT ‘T’ stands for
14. He was born on 27 September 1907 at Banga in Lyallpur district. He gave the slogan ‘Inqalab Zindabad’.
a. Identify the personality.
b. Along with whom he threw a bomb on to the corridors of Assembly on April 8, 1929?
c. When was he hanged in Lahore with his fellow comrades?
15. How can NCC cadets effectively assist the state system in disaster management?
Get below the complete sample paper with marking scheme:
To get more of such useful articles for preparation of CBSE Examinations, visit jagranjosh.com/cbse.