CBSE Class 9 Computer Applications syllabus has been reduced for the academic session 2020-2021. The board has deleted up to 30% of the topics from the syllabus to reduce the course load on students. This deleted portion is only for the purpose of annual examination 2021. So, all those students who will write the CBSE Class 9 Computer Applications Exam 2021, must check the deleted portion of the Computer Applications syllabus. Knowing the names of deleted topics and chapters is quite essential to avoid reading the content that is not prescribed by the board. You can check below the full list of the deleted topics from the Computer Applications syllabus.
CBSE Class 9 Computer Applications (165) - Deleted portion:
Unit 4: Scratch or Python
Educational programming language – Scratch
- Introduction to Scratch.
- Drag and drop commands, creating simple scripts, repeating blocks of commands.
- Discuss x-y plane, create scripts to move the cat (Scratch mascot).
- Create a script to draw diagrams using the pen feature.
Alternative 2: Python
- Programming Basics : Algorithms and Flowcharts
- Characteristics of a good program
- Introduction to Python
- A simple “Hello World" program
- Running a Python program
⇒ In the same sequence, Python programs removed from the Practical syllabus of 9th and 10th Class.
We have also provided below the revised CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Science subject on the basis of which the internal assessment and the annual examination will be conducted: