Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway has published the recruitment notification for the post of Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP) Posts on full time contractual basis for a period of three months from the date of their joining or till 31 December 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2020.
Last Date of Application - 30 November 2020
Central Railway Vacancy Details
Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP) - 18 Posts
- Physician - 4 Posts
- Anasthetist/Intensivisits - 4 Posts
- GDMO (MBBS) - 10
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Doctor Posts
- Degree in Medical i.e. MBBS
- A post-graduate qualification in the relevant subject/field
- Three years experience in Clinical Work after Post Graduation in the concerned speciality
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotating internship
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
For Open Category - 53 years
Central Railway Doctor Salary:
- CMP GDMO Doctor - Rs. 75,000/-
- Specialist Doctor - Rs. 95,000/-
Selection Process for Central Railway Doctor Posts
Eligible candidates will be interviewed by the nominated committee through online mode on weekly basis
How to Apply for Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format and send their applications along with scanned copies of the documents/certificates to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 November 2020 upto 6 PM.