Central Railway Job Notification 2021: Central Railway has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Physicians, Anesthetist, Chief Physician and GDMO. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 April 2021.
Total 15 Vacant Posts have been announced by Central Railway (Central Railway ... Walk-in-interview directly with Bio-data and all academic Certificates on 15 April 2021….Physician, Anesthetist/Intensivists, Chest Physician, GDMO. Central Railway has invited eligible applicants for the recruitment to the various posts of paramedical in Physicians, Anesthetist, Chief Physician and GDMO on a full-time basis for COVID-19 ward at DRH BSL for 3 months or 15 April 2021.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 15 April 2021
Central Railway Physicians, Anesthetist, Chief Physician and GDMO Vacancy Details
- Physician: 04 Posts
- Anesthetist/Intensivists: 04 Posts
- Chest Physician: 02 Posts
- GDMO: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Physicians, Anesthetist, Chief Physician and GDMO Job
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- A Post Graduate qualification in the relevant subject/field recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Three years experience in Clinical Work after Post Graduation in the specialty concerned as on 15 April 2021. Age Limit: Not exceeding 53 years as on 01 January 2021.
- Physician: 95000 per month.
- Anesthetist/Intensivists: 95000 per month.
- Chest Physician: 95000 per month.
- GDMO: 75000 per month.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 April 2021. Applications in the prescribed format along with original and attested copies of certificates/testimonials should be produced. Original Documents verification of only selected persons will be done at the time of joining and in case any discrepancies, the next person from the wait list will be called for joining.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles