CGPSC Engineering Service Interview Schedule 2020-21: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the Interview Schedule for the State Engineering Service. Commission will conduct the Interview/Document Verification for State Engineering Service from 14 August 2021 onwards. All such candidates who have qualified for interview round for State Engineering Service posts can check the details interview/document verification schedule available on the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission-psc.cg.gov.in.
According to the CGPSC Interview Schedule 2021 released, Commission will conduct interview/document verification for the shortlisted candidates in the State Service Exam 2020. Candidates will have to appear in the document verification round as well as interview as mentioned their Roll Number in the CGPSC Interview Schedule 2021.
Candidates qualified for interview round for CGPSC State Engineering Service Exam should note that they will have to carry their all the original documents with the hard copy of the filled online application form. Apart from these, candidates will have to carry the identity card as mentioned in the notification.
Commission has uploaded the Interview Admit Card and other documents on its official website. Candidates can download their Interview Admit Card and CGPSC Interview Schedule 2021 from the official website of CGPSC. You can download the same also with the direct link given below.
How to Download: CGPSC Interview Schedule 2021
- Visit to the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission - psc.cg.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment section displaying on home page.
- Click on the link NOTIFICATION ABOUT INTERVIEW OF STATE ENGINEERING SERVICE EXAM-2020 (28-07-2021) INTERVIEW & DOCUMENT VERIFICATION SCHEDULE -STATE ENGINEERING SERVICE EXAM-2020 || DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW CALL LETTER AND REQUIRED PROFORMA given on the homepage.
- A new window will open where you will get the CGPSC Interview Schedule 2021.
- You can download CGPSC Interview Schedule 2021 and save the same for future reference.