Central Goods & Service Tax Recruitment 2021: Central Goods & Service Tax invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 11 posts of Tax Assistant. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Central Goods & Service Tax. Persons must note that the last date for application is 30 June 2021.
Central Goods & Service Tax has officially announced a notification regarding the 11 Tax Assistant job vacancies. Individuals who have possessed Graduation must apply for the jobs on or before the 30 June 2021. Before going to participate in the application process, aspirants must read the official notification which has provided in the below. By reading the notification, aspirants can easily get the complete details regarding the application process.
- Last Date of submission of application form: 30 June 2021
Central Goods & Service Tax Assistant Details
- Tax Assistant: 11 Posts
Eligibility Tax Assistant Job
Aspirants should have possessed Graduation from recognized university or board. Age Limit: The age of the applicants should be maximum of 56 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt. norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,000/- per month.
Official Notification Download Here
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Central Goods & Service Tax. Persons must note that the last date for application is 30 June 2021.
- Visit the official website www.ccovadodarazone.gov.in
- The home page will display on your screen
- Search for the CGST Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address: 2nd Floor, GST Building, Race Course Circle, Vadodara (Gujarat).
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles