JEE: Chapter Notes & Important Questions of Circle
Find chapter notes of Circle based on the latest syllabus for JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2019. Every year about 1-2 questions are asked from this topic in the examination. These notes are in very concise form and students can refer these notes just before the exam.
Here, we are providing you the important concepts, formulae and some previous years solved questions related to Circle for JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2019. About 1-2 questions are being asked in the question paper from this topic in the examination.
Students can study the following topics here:
1. Definition of circle,
2. General equation of circle,
3. Equation of circle with the end points of diameter,
4. Equation of tangent to a circle,
5. Equation of normal to a circle,
6. Equation of a circle passing through a line and touching a line,
7. Length of tangent from an external point,
8. Equation of chord and
9. Orthogonal circles
Some previous year solved questions are also given in this article so that students can check the difficulty level of the exam. The concept given in this article is in concise form and can be used for revision before the examination.
About the notes:
1. These notes are prepared after the detailed analysis of the latest pattern and previous years’ papers.
2. Some previous years’ questions are also included in these notes for better understanding of the concepts.
3. Solutions of the questions are explained in the easiest possible way.
4. These notes can be used for quick revision when exams are around the corner.
Some previous year solved questions are given below: