Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore has invited applications for the positions of Optical Dispensary Trainee, AHS Medical Lab Technician, Senior Resident, Assistant Surgeon and Other in Various Department. Interested candidates can submit their applications through the online process on or before 18 November 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 18 November 2019
Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore Vacancy Details:
- Staff II AHS Medical Lab Tech: 01 Post
- Optical Dispensary Trainee: 01 Post
- Senior Resident/Assistant Surgeon/ Assistant Professor: 03 Posts
- Staff III Critical Care Therapist (Project): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Optical Dispensary Trainee and Other Posts:
- Staff II AHS Medical Lab Tech: B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology), with 2 years CMAI Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Optical Dispensary Trainee: 10+2 passed with Diploma in Optometry or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Senior Resident/Assist. Surgeon/ & Associate Professor/Associate Physician: DA/MD/DNB in Anaesthesia/Doctor of Medicine (MD)/DNB in General Medicine, Master of Surgery (MS)/MD/DNB/DGO in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Staff III Critical Care Therapist (Project): B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology or Higher Secondary with Diploma in Critical Care Therapy.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–04 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Christian Medical College and Hospital Jobs 2019:
Eligible Candidates can apply through the online mode to the CMCH’s official website https://clin.cmcvellore.ac.in/cmcapp/listapplication.aspx on or before 18 November 2019. Candidates don’t need to send hard copy of applications to Christian Medical College and Hospital Vellore.