Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Recruitment 2021: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has released the official notification for 08 GM, Deputy General Manager job vacancies All Over Tamil Nadu. Now, CMRL collecting the application forms from B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Graduate candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 04 May 2021 to 04 June 2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the CMRL offline application form 2021 and courier it to the organization address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest CMRL Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CMRL job notification 2021 fully, before applying to this job.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has invited applications for the 08 General Manager, Additional General Manager and Deputy General Manager posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 04 June 2021.
- Last Date of submission of application: 04 June 2021
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) General Manager, Additional General Manager and Deputy General Manager Details
- General Manager (Construction): 02 Posts
- Additional General Manager (Safety): 02 Posts
- Additional General Manager (Legal): 02 Posts
- Additional General Manager (* QA/QC): 02 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts): 02 Posts
Eligibility General Manager, Additional General Manager and Deputy General Manager Job
- General Manager (Construction): Must be a B.E/B.Tech (Civil) graduate from a recognized Institute. Should possess minimum 23 years of post qualification experience in execution of large Infrastructure projects like Major Bridge Constructions with Highways/Railways and Metro Rail Project, out of 23 years of experience, minimum of 05 years-08 years of experience exclusively in Metro constructions/deep excavation support systems are essential. Should be familiar with contract management related to large infrastructure projects. Should have knowledge & skill in management of FIDIC conditions of contract/International civil construction Contracts.
- Additional General Manager (Safety): Must possess B.E/B.Tech in Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum one year PG/Diploma in Industrial Safety from State Board of Technical Education/other recognized/Institution.
- Additional General Manager (Legal): Must be a graduate in Law from a recognized Institution/University with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade. Should possess minimum 17 years of post qualification experience in handling legal matters in a PSU or in a Company in private sector having a minimum annual turnover of Rs. 250 Crore. (The candidate should submit recent financial year documentary proof along with the application to establish that the PSU/Company has an annual turnover of Rs. 250 Crore or more). Relevant experience in Govt. sector or major Law Firms will also be considered.
- Additional General Manager (* QA/QC): Must possess BE/B.Tech in Civil engineering from a recognized Institute/University. Should have minimum 17 years of post qualification experience in the following field and out of 17 years of experience, minimum 05 years of Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) experience in Metro Railway/Large Infrastructure/Construction projects are essential. Additional Certificates/Diploma in Quality related to civil works will be an added advantage.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts): Should be a Graduate from a reputed Institute/University and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. He/She should possess minimum of 13 years of post qualification experience in executive grade in the relevant field in a PSU or a Govt. Sector or in a Listed Company.
Official Notification Download Here
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 04 June 2021. Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting “Employment Notification No.” and “Post applied for” in the application form. Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format. Name of the “post applied for” should be super scribed on the envelope containing the application. Candidates who fulfill the above requirement should submit duly filled application form as per attached format in hardcopy along with prescribed application fee (DD) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of educational qualification certificate, experience certificate, birth certificate, community certificate and latest passport size photo through proper channel to the following address on or before 04 June 2021. Prescribed application form must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Couriers addressed to JOINT GENERAL MANAGER (HR) CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI-600107.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles