Taking the Corporate Current Affairs Quiz will test as well as enhance your knowledge of major corporate events. The corporate quiz for April 2011 will make you better prepared to face competitive examinations like that of Bank PO, NABARD, RBI, LIC, Civil Services, MBA etc.
1. Norio Ohga, who transformed the music industry with the development of the compact disc format died on 23 April 2011. He was the president of which of these companies from 1982 to 1995 during which he helped to purchase Columbia Pictures for $3.4 billion in 1989?
d. Live Nation Entertainment
e. The Walt Disney Company
2. Which company launched a customer relationship management (CRM) application via the private cloud to provide Microsoft's CRM software suite as a cloud service?
3. Which of the following vehicles from the Mahindra & Mahindra stable was renamed Verito?
4. Kalpataru Power Transmission secured orders to construct a 750 kV, 353-km transmission line from Rivnenska nuclear power station to Kyiv worth about Rs 825 crore. From which of the following companies did Kalpataru secure the order from?
a. Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company
b. Ukraine's state company NEC Ukrenergo
c. Millenium Challenge Account – Tanzania
d. Indian Oil Corporation
5. Which of the following steel plants in India bagged the prestigious Srishti Good Green Governance Award for 2010?
a. Bhilai Steel Plant
b. Rourkela Steel Plant
c. Bokaro Steel Plant
d. Salem Steel Plant
6. Redington India was appointed as the national distributor for which of the following global information technology major?
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .