CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology invited application for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the PhD program. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the walk-in interviews on 06 September 2013. Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad, a constituent of CSIR is a leading research Institute in the area of chemical sciences. The core strength of IICT lies in Organic Chemistry, and it continues to excel in this field for over six decades.
- Date of Interview: 06 September 2013
- Registration Time: 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Organic Chemistry: 50 Post
- Analytical Chemistry: 02 Post
- Polymers & Functional Materials: 04 Post
- Inorganic & Physical Chemistry: 21 Post
- Biology/Chemical Biology: 06 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 83
- Candidates should possess first class M.Sc. degree or equivalent in Chemistry (Organic/ Inorganic/ Physical/ Analytical Medicinal and Polymers); Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetics/ Zoology or Allied sciences with a valid rank in CSIR/UGC¬ NET JRF Examination OR a valid DST- INSPIRE/ ICMR Fellowship.
- The candidates who have passed CSIR-UGC-NET examination, under the “Lectureship category” are NOT eligible.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Walk-In-Interview(s) to be conducted at CSIR-IICT.
How to Apply
Candidates should walk-in-interview on 6 September 2013 at 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM at CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad 500 007 along with prescribed application format with attested photocopies of testimonial of age, educational qualifications and other certificates and original certificates of testimonials.