Cochin Shipyard Limited CSL Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited CSL is hiring candidates for various posts including Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants & Others. Candidates holding qualification of SSLC and ITI-NTC in the relevant trade are eligible to apply to the aforesaid posts through online mode.
A total of 577 vacant posts will be filled up through this recruitment process. All interested and eligible to go through this article for application process, age limit, post wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, how to apply etc here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 24 September 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 10 October 2020
Cochin Shipyard Limited CSL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Fabrication Assistants -159 Posts
- Outfit Assistants - 341 Posts
- Scaffolder - 19 Posts
- Aerial Work Platform Operator - 2 Posts
- Semi- Skilled Rigger - 53 Posts
- Serang - 2 Posts
- Cook - 1 Post
Cochin Shipyard Limited CSL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Scaffolder - Pass in SSLC and ITI –NTC in the relevant trade.
- Aerial Work Platform Operator - Pass in SSLC and a valid Forklift or Crane Operator driving license.
- Semi-Skilled Rigger - Pass in IV Std.
- Serang - VII standard pass and valid Serang / Lascar cum Serang Certificate issued by the Competent Authority under the relevant statutes.
- Cook - Pass in VII Std.
Central Coalfields Ltd CCL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Serang - 30 years
Cook for CSL Guest House- 50 years
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited CSL Recruitment 2020
Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One Time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) from 24 September 2020 to 10 October 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.