In addition to the existing centres, the CBSE also notified the additional centers in the new press release. These centres were notified in the previous press release and it was the reiteration of the same.
CBSE cited a reason for adding the new centres in Bihar and Assam. CBSE said that “due to the number of applicants in Patna, Muzaffarpur and Guwahati beyond the capacity of schools and colleges in these cities, the CBSE has decided to add more examination cities in Assam and Bihar.”
The CTET 2019 applicants can now change the following details in the CTET 2019 online form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father and Mother name
- Date of Birth
- Category & differently abled category
- Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II)
- Subject for Paper II
- First choice of Centre
- Language I and/or II opted
- Address of correspondence
- Name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc
Therefore after the CBSE new press release of 4 April 2019, the last date for the CTET 2019 Online application form correction date is Sunday 7 April 2019.