Central Board of Education conducted Central Teacher Eligibility Test on 29 Janauary 2012. Around 8 Lakh candidates gave the examination for CTET Jan 2012. There was option for two languages in both Papers I and Paper II to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for I to V Classes and VI to VIII respectively. The question paper consisted of 150 Questions divided into 5 Sections comprising Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language 1 (English/Hindi) and Language II (English\Hindi).
Jagranjosh.com provides complete question paper of CTET January 2012. This paper will help the candidates in preparing for upcoming CTET November 2012.
Direction: Answer the following questions by selecting the most appropriate option.
1. when a child 'fails', it means
(1) the child has not memorized the answers properly
(2) the child should have taken private tuition
(3) the system has failed
(4) the child is not fit for studies
2. The emphasis from teaching to learning can shifted by
(1) adopting child-centred pedagogy
(2) encouraging rite learning
(3) adopting frontal teaching
(4) focusing on examination results
3. The most effective method to teach the concept of germination of seeds is
(1) to make the students plants seeds and observe stages of germination
(2) to draw pictures on the black-board and give descriptions
(3) to show pictures of seeds growth
(4) to give detailed explanations