CUK Recruitment 2019: Central University of Kerala (CUK) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Group B and Group C. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2019.
- Start date for online application: 22 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 June 2019
CUK Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer – 1 Post
- Security Officer – 1 Post
- Private Secretary – 3 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 1 Post
- Personal Assistant – 3 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 2 Posts
- Security Inspector – 1 Post
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 7 Posts
- LDC – 17 Posts
- Hindi Typist – 1 Post
- Cook – 3 Posts
- MTS – 6 Posts
- Library Attendant – 4 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 7 Posts
- Hostel Attendant – 2 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant – 2 Posts
- Medical Attendant/Dresser – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Group B and C Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Security Officer, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant– Bachelors Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Nursing Officer – B.Sc. from a recognized University.
- Hindi Translator – Masters Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as compulsory or elective subject.
Pay Scale for Group B and Group C Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Security Officer, Private Secretary, Nursing Officer – Level 7
- Personal Assistant, Hindi Translator, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – Level 7
- Security Inspector, Pharmacist, Technical Assistant – Level 5
- Laboratory Assistant – Level 4 • LDC, Hindi Typist, Cook – Level 2
- MTS, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Hostel Attendant, Kitchen Attendant, Medical Attendant/Dresser – Level 1
How to apply for CUK Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode only. The online process will close on 30 June 2019. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.