Ram Lal Anand College, New Delhi was established in the year 1964 and maintained by the University of Delhi since 1973. The University of Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor in various subjects. Interested candidates can apply by the online format on or before 15 November 2019.
- Last date for online application: 15 November 2019
University of Delhi (Ram Lal Anand College) Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor (Commerce): 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Economics): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (English): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Geology): 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Hindi): 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Microbiology): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Political Science): 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Statistics): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Management Studies): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Environmental Studies): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts:
- Qualifications for Arts/Commerce/Humanities/Social Science/Physical Education: Post Graduate degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from any Indian University or an equivalent degree from any accredited foreign University. Apart from the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause given in the last section of this document OR The Ph.D. degree from any foreign University/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic ranking of world Universities (ARWU) or the shanghai Jiao Tong University (shanghai).
- Qualifications for Management Studies: Master's Degree in Business Management / Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE / UGC. OR First Class Graduate degree and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies. Apart from the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC-CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause given in the last section of this document).
Candidates can refer to the official notification or college website regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and etc.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–24 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Delhi University (Ram Lal Anand College) Jobs 2019:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://colrec.du.ac.in on or before 15 November 2019. Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the process given in the official notification. Candidates are advised to take a printout of online application form.