Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore invited applications for admission to M.Sc. Life Sciences and M.Sc. Industrial Microbiology programmes in its School of Life Sciences for the academic session (2014-15). Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format to be received by the school before 23 June 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application form: 23 June 2014.
- Entrance Examination: 25 June 2014, (reporting time is 8.30 a.m. for M.Sc. Life Sciences programme and for M.Sc. Industrial Microbiology programme reporting time is 11:00 a.m.)
Courses on Offer:
Course: M.Sc. Life Sciences
Eligibility: B.Sc. (Biological Sc.) with 55%
Total number of seats: 20
Course: M.Sc. Industrial Microbiology
Eligibility: B.Sc. (Biological Sc. /Micro Biol. /Bio Tech.) with 60%
Total number of seats: 15
Note: Reservation of seats rule apply.
- As per the government rules the upper age limit for male candidates in admission to undergraduate courses is 22 years whereas for postgraduate degree courses it is 27 years as on July 01, 2014.
- A relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC and physically handicapped candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only.
- For candidate belonging to physically challenged category upper age limit for admission to Graduate and Post Graduate courses will be 30 and 35 years, respectively.
- There is no upper age limit for females
How to Apply?
Application form and information brochure can be downloaded from the University website. For details visit University website www.dauniv.ac.in
- Rs. 400/- for General
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST.
- To be Applied on separate form for each course.
Course Venue: Contact School of Life Sciences, Devi Ahilya University, Khandwa Road, Indore – 452001.