Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), DHFWS Alipurduar Job Notification 2021: Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), DHFWS Alipurduar has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 May 2021.
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Alipurduar has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed GNM, B.Sc.Nursing for 47 Staff Nurse Posts. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview on 17 May 2021 for DHFWS Alipurduar. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before going to attend the Walk-in (Interview) to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, walk-in venue details and more.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 17 May 2021, 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm
Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), DHFWS Alipurduar Staff Nurse Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse: 47 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse Job
Should have completed B.SC or GNM course from a recognized institution.
Salary: Rs. 17,220 per month.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 May 2021. Candidates willing to be a part of DHFWS Alipurduar have to apply for latest DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse Posts and attend the Walk-in -Interview conducting on 17 May 2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official DHFWS Alipurduar website www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Staff Nurse Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Alipurduar asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 17 May 2021.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles