Division of Vegetable Science (DVS, ICAR – IARI), New Delhi Jobs Notification: DVS (ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute - IARI), New Delhi has invited applications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Senior Research Fellow (SRFs) and Young Professional (YP) – II posts in ICAR funded CRP projects purely on contractual / temporary basis. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 13 November 2019.
• F. No. (Advertisement No.): VS/2019
• Employment Newspaper Week: 19-25 October 2019 (Page No.36)
Important Dates for DVS (ICAR – IARI), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 13 November 2019 from 10.00 AM (Reporting time up to 09.30 AM)
Vacancy Details of DVS (ICAR – IARI), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Vacancies – 05 Posts
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Post
• Senior Research Fellow (SRFs) – 03 Posts
• Young Professional (YP) – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for DVS (ICAR – IARI), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate in Vegetables/ Horticulture/ Genetics/Plant Pathology/Basic Science with specialization in Plant Biotechnology/ Plant breeding and NET / CSIR UGC NET / GATE.
• Senior Research Fellow (SRFs) – Master degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Vegetable/Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Plant Biotechnology/Plant Biochemistry/Life Sciences with specialization in Vegetables/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics/ Plant Biotechnology with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. OR, Candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Science in above mentioned subjects with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree with qualified NET and 2 years of research experience.
• Young Professional (YP) – Master degree in Horticulture/Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Life Sciences.
Age Limits (as on date of interview)
- JRF / SRF / Young Professional Posts – Maximum 35 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for DVS (ICAR – IARI), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for DVS (ICAR – IARI), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 13 November 2019 along with their application on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents in the Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable Science, IARI, New Delhi – 12. The reporting time for the interview is up to 09.30AM.
Application Form for DVS (ICAR – IARI), New Delhi Recruitment 2019 (Page No. 4 & 5)