ECIL Recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited online application for the 243 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts. These positions are available at ECIL Hyderabad under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on or before 16 September 2021.
In a bid to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021, candidates should have certain educational qualification including ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
Selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents. You can check all details including Qualification, Age Limit, Important dates, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Selection process here.
Important Date for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Commencement of on-line Registration of application : 02.09.2021
Last date for on-line registration of application :16.09.2021
Documents Verification: 20.09.2021 to 25.09.2021
Completion of all Joining formalities: 09.10.2021
Apprenticeship training will start from : 15.10.2021
Vacancy Details for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Electronic Mechanic -70
Fitter - 65
R&AC - 07
Turner - 10
Machinist (G) - 03
MM Tool Maint -02
Carpenter - 05
Diesel Mech - 05
Plumber - 02
SMW - 02
Welder - 15
Painter - 05
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification:
ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade
Age Limit for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14.10.2021.
Upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 and for SC/ST 30years.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
You May Read Also
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e www.apprenticeshipindia.org and get the Registration number.
- Submit the online application through ECIL website www.ecil.co.in select ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 02.09.2021(1000 hrs.) to 16.09.2021(1600 hrs.)
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number.
- Please note down your application serial number, for all future references.