ESIC Punjab Job Notification: Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Punjab has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Part Time/Full Time Specialists and Senior Residents. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 September 2020.
ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2020 to fill in 26 vacant posts. Walk in for Part Time/Full Time Specialists and Senior Residents Posts will be conducted on 23 September 2020. These vacancies are in Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Punjab, Ludhiana, Punjab on Contract Basis.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 23 September 2020 up to 09:00 am
ESIC Punjab Part Time/Full Time Specialists and Senior Resident Vacancy Details
- Senior Residents under Residency Scheme for three years subject to renewal/ extension every year for ESIC Model Hospital, Ludhiana
- Anaesthesia: 01 Post
- Gen. Medicine: 02 Posts
- Gen. Surgery: 03 Posts
- ICU: 01 Post
- Obs. & Gynaecology: 06 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 03 Posts
- Paediatrics: 02 Posts
- Pulm. Medicine: 01 Post
- Radiology: 01 Post
- Full Time/Part Time Specialists on contract basis* for ESIC Model Hospital, Ludhiana
- Anaesthesia: 02 Posts
- Dermatology & STD: 01 Post
- Gen. Medicine: 01 Post
- Orthopaedics: 01 Post
- Radiology: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Part Time/Full Time Specialists and Senior Residents Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Full Time/Part time Specialist: PG Degree/Diploma with 03 years/05 years work experience in concerned specialty. Person must be registered with Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC). Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years for Full Time Specialist and Not exceeding 64 for Part Time Specialists as on 23 September 2020.
- Senior Resident: PG Degree or PG Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university, registered with Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC). If such PG qualified candidates are not available, candidates without PG Qualification having at least 02 years experience in the same discipline they propose to engage, after MBBS (experience post registration with Medical Council India or State Medical Council) will be considered. Age Limit: Not exceeding 37 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 September 2020. Eligible and interested applicants may appear for walk-in-interview along with duly filled complete application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested photocopies and original documents for verification.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles