FSSAI Admit Card 2020: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has uploaded the admit card of written exam for the post of Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Technical, Administrative Officer, Deputy Manager, Junior Assistant Grade 1, Hindi Translator, Assistant Manager, IT Assistant, Assistant Manager, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Assistant and Personal Assistant. The candidates can download the FSSAI Exam Admit Card from the official website of FSSAI - fssai.gov.in.
FSSAI Admit Card Link is also given below. The candidates can get their admit card, using their CBT Roll Number, through the link. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates.
The candidates must follow the guidelines indicated in the FSAAI Admit Card, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
FSSAI Exam is scheduled to be held on 10 October 2020 (Saturday) and 11 October 2020 (Sunday). The exam is being conducted fill 274 vacancies of various posts.
How to Download FSSAI Admit Card 2020 ?
- Go to official website of FSSAI i.e. fssai.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Jobs @ fssai (Careers)’, available at the end of homepage
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ given against Notice dated 22nd September 2020 regarding Release of Admit Card for written test for various posts advertised through Advt No. DR-02/2019
- A new window will open where you need to click on ‘Admit Card is now available for download
- Enter your CBT Roll No. and click on the button below to " Generate OTP"
- OTP will be sent to your Registered E- mail/Mobile number
- Login now by entering your CBT ROLL NO and OTP
- Take a print out of FSSAI Written Exam Admit Card