Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh has issued notifications for the posts of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Medical Superintendent, Deputy Medical Superintendent, Psychiatrist Specialist, Professor cum Principal and Professor cum Vice Principal. The candidates who are looking vacancies for faculty jobs can apply through online process on or before 08 November 2019.
- Last date for online application: 08 November 2019
Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
- Associate Professor: 05
- Assistant Professor: 12
- Medical Superintendent: 01
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: 01
- Psychiatrist Specialist: 01
- Professor cum Principal: 01
- Professor cum Vice Principal: 01
Educational Qualification for Associate Professor and Other Jobs:
- Associate Professor: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)/ DNB in concerned speciality which is equivalent to DM as medical council of india norms and 04 years of experience in the concerned subjects after acquiring super speciality qualification as assistant professor/Senior Lecturer in the concerned subject in a recognized medical college/medical teaching institution.
- Assistant Professor: M.D./M.S./MBBS with M.Sc. degree in concerned subjects /speciality from any recognized university/Institution and 03 years of experience in the concerned subjects after acquiring post graduate qualification as lecturer/Register/Senior Resident/Demonstrator/Tutor in the a recognized medical college/medical teaching institution.
- Medical Superintendent: MBBS Degree and Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Psychiatry/ DNB (Psychiatry) from any recognized university/College.
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Psychiatry/ DNB (Psychiatry) from any recognized university/College.
- Psychiatrist Specialist: (M.D.) Psychiatry and must be registered in state /indian medical council.
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for GMCH, Chandigarh Recruitment 2019:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the GMCH, Chandigarh official website on or before 08 November 2019. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for regularly for latest updates.