Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited application for recruitment to 03 posts of Senior Ophthalmic Surgeon, Designated Officer & Bio-chemist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 January 2015.
Last date for submission of applications: 29 January 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Ophthalmic Surgeon: 01 Post
- Designated Officer: 01 Post
- Bio-chemist: 01 Post
- Senior Ophthalmic Surgeon: A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the said Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post Graduate Degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in specialty concerned.
- Designated Officer: Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
- Bio-chemist: (i) Master’s Degree in Bio-Chemistry or Chemistry with Bio-chemistry as a special subject of recognized University or equivalent. (ii) 3 years research or Practical experience in Bio-chemical or Pathological Laboratory preferably of a Medical College or Hospital. (iii) Knowledge of Konkani.
Age limit: Upto 42 years
- Senior Ophthalmic Surgeon: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/-
- Designated Officer: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-
- Bio-chemist: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,600/-
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the post can apply online from the official website of the Commission before 29 January 2015.