HIL (India) Limited, New Delhi (HIL Delhi) Jobs Notification: HIL Delhi has invited applications for Engineer Electrical and IT, Hindi Officer and Officer Commercial and Accounts posts. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News, i.e. 27 December 2019.
- Employment Newspaper Week: 07-13 December 2019
Important Dates for HIL Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: within 21 days (i.e. 27 December 2019)
Vacancy Details of HIL Delhi Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Vacancies– 06 Posts
• Engineer Electrical – 01 Post
• Engineer (IT) – 01 Post
• Hindi Officer – 01 Post
• Officer (Commercial) – 01 Post
• Officer (Accounts) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for HIL Delhi Recruitment 2019
• Engineer Electrical – 2 years experience in Electrical Engg. in a factory, preferably in a Chemical Factory, No experience required for Graduate Apprentices (Electrical Engineer) who have completed training satisfactorily. OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience in Electrical Engineer in a factory preferably in Chemical Factory.
• Engineer (IT) – B. Tech. / BE in Computer Science/IT with two years experience OR MCA with 2 years experience in relevant field.
• Hindi Officer – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level.
• Officer (Commercial) – Graduate in Engineering (preferably Mechanical / Chemical) with two years post qualification experience in Material Department in a responsible capacity.
• Officer (Accounts) – CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) from recognized University with one year post qualification experience in line executive work experience, working experience in SAP will be preferred.
Age Limits (as on 31 October 2019)
• Engineer Electrical – Maximum 32 years
• Engineer (IT) – Maximum 32 years
• Hindi Officer – Maximum 32 years
• Officer (Commercial) – Maximum 32 years
• Officer (Accounts) – Maximum 32 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for HIL Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and / or interview being organized by the selection body.
Application Fee for HIL Delhi Recruitment 2019
For UR/OBC – Rs.590/-
For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Nil (exempted)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of the HIL (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for HIL Delhi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Deputy General Manager (HR&A), HIL (India) Limited, Rasayani, Distt. Raigad - 410207 Maharashtra. While application for Officer (Commercial) can be submitted to “General Manager (HR & Admn.), HIL (India) Limited, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.” The last date for submission of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News, i.e. 27 December 2019.