A: It requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph, and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
1. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through net banking, or cash through SBI bank challan.
2. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
3. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
4. As approval of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance has not been received for use of credit cards/ debit cards, payment through these modes will not be available.
5. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
6. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8–bit greyscale JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
7. Then upload your scanned signature in 8–bit greyscale JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
8. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
9. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/ addition/ deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.