NEET PG Application Form 2019 is released by The National Board of Examinations (NBE) on November 2, 2018. The last date of online registrations was November 22, 2018. The regulatory authority has released a notification mentioning the fields which can be modified in the application form of NEET PG 2019. This modification wad done due to several queries regarding incorrect information given by the aspirants.
The corrections in the NEET PG application form were allowed to be done till December 26, 2018. Also, the authority has released the list of fields which cannot be altered. Candidates whose has submitted the application form successfully and whose application form was accepted by the authority can download the NEET PG admit card issued from December 30.
Highlights of NEET PG Application Form
- Conducted By: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
- Official Website: www.nbe.edu.in
- Release of NEET Online Form: November 2, 2018
- Last date to register online: November 22, 2018
- Documents to be uploaded: Photograph, signature and MCI/SMC certificate
- Exam date: January 6, 2019
How to Fill NEET PG 2019 Application Form?
There are following steps to be followed in order to fill the application form. All the steps are necessary and have to be filled in the given order.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidate has to visit the official website nbe.edu.in and select ‘NEET PG’. After that, read all the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to apply online”. Enter name, gender, parent’s name and valid email address. At last, click on “Submit” button.
- A note will be generated as a pop up stating your Application No. and informing about your issued NEET PG Application NO and Password.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to give the following details: Personal Details: Name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, Father and Mother’s name, Religion, Category etc.
- Contact Details: Email ID and Mobile Number
- Identification Details: Govt. Issued Identification; Identification No. and Marks of Identification.
- Correspondence Address: Home address, Country, State, City/ District and Pincode.
- Medical Council Registration Details: MCI/ SMC Registration Type, Registration No. etc.
- A review page will be opened, check all the entered details and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3: Uploading Images
Upload Scanned Images by clicking “Choose File” option. The prescribed size has to be between 10kb-30kb for both signature and photograph. MCI/SMC certificate must be uploaded having a size not more than 500 kb. Click on “Next” button. Preview of images will appear.Click on “Upload” button to upload images.
Step 4: Scheduling the Exam
Candidate has to select the exam location and test center and check the location.
Step 5: Application Fee Payment
- Click on the “Make Payment” option.
- Remit the application fee via debit card/credit card/ net banking/ e-wallet.
- Choose the respective bank and click on “Go for payment”.
- Enter bank details and pay the application fee.
General and OBC
Step 6: Confirmation page printout
After finishing the fee payment process, candidates can take the printout of the confirmation page. Take at least four printouts of the confirmation page. Admit Card will be available within 24 hours in the registered email ID. It should be printed out and brought to the exam hall for verification.
Step 7: Other Details
- A candidate has to give the details such as Personal Details, Choose State, Gender, Category, PWD status, Single, child status, Place of residence and Aadhar card number (optional), Contact Details,House No., Locality, City, State, District, Pin code, Email address, Mobile No. and Land Line No.
- Apart from it, Domicile Details such as State domicile, House No., Locality, City, State and District have to be submitted. Candidate has to enter the qualification, occupation and annual income details of Guardians. Qualification Details (Metric) Enter name, address, school board, type of institution, year of passing and % obtained from the 10th class.
- Qualification Details (high school) Qualifying exam code, school board, year of passing/appearing, type of institution, name and address of the school, study, state of class 12 appearing/passed, district of class 12 appearing/passed, % obtained and Roll number.