UPSEE Application Form 2019: Registration process begins, Check complete procedure here
Students willing to appear for UPSEE 2019 can submit online application form now. The last date to submit UPSEE/UPTU application form is March 15 (5:00 PM). Candidates can read all the necessary steps required to fill the online application form in this article.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has activated the link for filling and submission of UPSEE Online Application Form 2019 at upsee.nic.in. Students willing to take admission to B.Tech/B.Arch courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh will have to appear for UPSEE/UPTU 2019. The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) will be conducted on April 21, 2019 (Sunday) in offline mode or OMR based mode. The last date to submit online application form is 15 March (5:00 PM). Students should be very conscious while filling UPSEE/UPTU Online Application Form 2019. Even of a single mistake can lead to the rejection of UPSEE Application Form 2019. In this article, we are providing you the information about each and every single step required to fill the online application successfully.
Steps to fill UPSEE/UPTU 2019 Application Form:
1. Go to the official website i.e., upsee.nic.in or click here.
2. Click on the link "Online Application Form for UG Courses". Then, Click on the button Apply.
3. Read all the instruction given on the page carefully and thereafter click on the button Click here to proceed.
4. Now on the next page fill all the required details very carefully.
(a) Personal details like Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of birth, Gender, Parent Domicile, Nationality, Identity Type and Identity Card Number.
(b) Course and Exam city centre details like Apply For, Qualifying examination, Choices of exam city.
(c) Educations details like Pass Status, Course/Stream Name, Board/University, Passing year, Marks(%), Roll No./Enroll No., Institute name and address, pin code.
(d) Details related to courses applied for like seeking admission for, courses applied for, papers in which you want to appear.
(e) Communication details likes Address, City/Town/Village, State, District, Pin Code, Email Address and Mobile Number very carefully.
(f) Choose a suitable password, security question and its answer.
5. Enter the security pin and click on the Submit button. After clicking on the button Submit, you will get a Review Page.
6. Edit the application form data if required, otherwise check the check box before I Agree and click on the button Final Submit.
7. After clicking on the Final Submit button, you will get a confirmation page, click on Yes, Please Do button.
8. Uploading Documents - Now, candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
(i) Photograph has to be coloured passport size of dimension 3.5 × 4.5 cm and it should be more than 10 kb and less than 100 kb.
(ii) Signature has to be done by the candidate on white paper inside a box of dimension 3.5 × 1.5 cm. It should be more than 3 kb and less than 30 kb.
(iii) Left Thumb impression of the candidate is to be taken on a white paper of dimension 3.5 × 1.5 cm. It should not be more than 30 kb.
9. Fee Payment - Now, click on “Pay exam fee” link to pay the fees.
Choose the mode of payment: Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking.
10. Download confirmation page - Candidate should download the confirmation page for future references.
With the help of the steps given above, students can easily fill their application form of UPSEE 2019. Students should take care of each and every important thing given in the instructions if they don’t want to get their application form rejected.