HPCL Engineer Admit Card 2021: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has uploaded the admit card of computer based exam for the post Engineer on its website i.e. hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates who are going to appear in HPCL Engineer Exam can download HPCL Admit Card from the official website.
. As per the official website, HPCL Exam will be conducted on 11 and 12 August 2021. HPCL Engineer Admit Card Link is also given below:
How to Download HPCL Engineer Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to official website - hindustanpetroleum.com
- Click on 'Careers' and then on 'Result/Updates'
- Now, click on 'download' link given against 'Admit card for Computer Based Examination scheduled on 11th & 12th August 2021 is hosted'
- A new window will open where you are required to enter your 'Application Number' and 'Date of Birth'
- Click on 'Login' Button
HPCL Engineer Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in online mode.
|General Aptitude||85 Marks||150 minutes|
|Technical / Professional Knowledge||85 Marks|
There will be no negative marking
HPCL Engineer Exam Qualifying Marks
- Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section - 50% for all categories.
- Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks - 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
HPCL Engineer Exam Syllabus
There will be questions on
- General Aptitude - English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test.
- Technical / Professional Knowledge - comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree /
Educational background required for the applied position
Candidates appearing in the exam can check the detailed syllabus through the link below:
HPCL Engineer Selection Process
Candidates who will qualify in the online test will be called for Group Task, Personal Interview and Final Scoring.
HPCL had invited applications for filling up 200 vacancies of Engineer in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrumentation Department from 03 March 2021 to 15 April 2021.