Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the admit card for HSSC Female Constable Exam. Candidates who are appearing for Haryana Police Female Constable Exam on 18 September 2021 (Saturday) and 19 September 2021 (Sunday), can download HSSC Admit Card from the official website - hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card Link is also given in this article below. The candidates can download Haryana Police Admit Card by visiting the link.
HSSC has cancelled the written examination for Male Constable (General Duty). Candidates are advised to keep a track on official website hssc.gov.in for latest updates regarding Haryana Police Male Constable Exam 2021
How to Download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to official website - http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
- Click on the 'Login' Button given on the homepage
- Enter your 'Login ID' and Password'
- Download HSSC Admit Card
HSSC Constable Exam will be held on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR Sheets based), against Advt. No. 04/2020, Cat. No. 01 of Police Department, Haryana, on:
- HSSC Male Constable Exam - 07 and 08 August 2021 from 10.30 A.M to12.00 Noon and from 3.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M
- HSSC Female Constable Exam - 28 August 2021 from 3.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M.
Candidates can check Haryana Police Constable Exam date, time and place on their HSSC Constable Admit Card, once the admit card released.
HSSC Constable Exam Pattern
- There will be 100 questions on General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning,Mental Aptitude, Numerical abilityAgriculture,Animal husbandry and Other relevant fields/trades etc including 10 Questions related to basic knowledge of computer
- Each question will be of 0.80 marks each
- Total Marks of the exam are 80
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The level of the exam is of 12th class examination of Board of School Education Haryana
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
Those who qualify in the HSSC Constable Knowledge Test will be called for Physical Screening Test (PST) (Qualifying in Nature) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT) which are qualifying in nature.
HSSC Constable Physical Screening Test (PST)
The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 min|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 min|
|Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 min|
HSSC Constable Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
The candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test.
The names of successful candidates in the order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks achieved by the candidates in (Knowledge Test+ Additional Qualification+ Miscellaneous) shall be arranged by the Commission equal to the total number of vacancies advertised for each category separately.
All candidates who have qualified the Physical Measurement Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from further process of selection
HSSC had invited online applications for filling up 7298 vacant vacancies of Male Constable (General Duty) Post, Female Constable (General Duty) Post and Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 Post rom 11 January to 25 February 2021.