HSSC Job Notification: Here is the great opportunity for Govt job seeking aspirant, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the posts of Operator, Supervisor and Other. A Total number of 755 vacancies have been notified by the SSC. Interested candidates can apply through online format on or before 10 September 2019.
- Start date for submission of online application: 26 August 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 10 September 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 755
- Assistant Manager (Estate): 08
- Assistant Accountant: 07
- Assistant Programmer: 01
- Tubewell Operator: 20
- Pipe Fitter: 01
- Legal Assistant: 09
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 06
- Assistant Manager (Utility): 03
- Assistant Manager (IA): 36
- Tracer: 02
- Assistant: 28
- Senior Account Clerk: 23
- Draftsman Planning: 01
- Accounts Clerk: 22
- Sub Divisional Clerk: 49
- Chargeman Mechanical: 38
- Blacksmith: 02
- Supervisor: 18
- Welder: 05
- Turner: 07
- Mason: 19
- Artificer: 10
- Fitter: 11
- Earth Work Mistry: 06
- Electrician: 28
- Plumber: 02
- Operator: 284
- Assistant Revenue clerk: 50
- Zilledar: 23
- Draftsman(Civil): 19
- Junior Draftsman (Architect Wing): 02
- Tracer: 01
- Assistant Draughtsman: 14
Eligibility Criteria for Supervisor and Other Posts
- Assistant Manager (Estate): Graduate degree in any discipline and Law Graduate (LLB) degree with atleast 02 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Assistant Accountant: B.Com. Passed with minimum 05 years of experience in handling of Accounts in Public Limited Company/Industrial Undertaking/Bank. OR M.Com with minimum 02 years of working experience in same fields.
- Assistant Programmer: Graduate Degree with one year Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized University/Institute.
- Tubewell Operator: 10th Passed with one year ITI certificate/Diploma from Polytechnic in Electrical/Mechanical trade with atleast 4 years relevant experience.
- Pipe Fitter: 10th Passed with ITI certificate in fitter/Plumber Trade.
- Legal Assistant: Graduate/LL.B. degree with having at least 02 years of experience in Govt./Commercial organizations/Financial Institution/Banks in drafting of deeds/agreements/terms/conditions/examinations of legal documents and pursuing of legal cases.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 03 years experience OR B.E. in Electrical/AMIE (Electrical).
- Assistant Manager (Utility): Three years Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 03 years post qualification experience.
- Assistant Manager (IA): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute with minimum 02 years experience in the same fields.
- Tracer: 10th Passed with 02 years ITI Certificate/Diploma in Draftsmanship with at least 04 years experience.
- Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 05 years of working experience in a Corporate Fields / Environment.
- Senior Account Clerk: B.Com/M.Com. with minimum 02 years relevant experience in handling of Accounts in a Public Limited Company or Industrial Undertaking/Bank in the Accounts Stream.
- Draftsman planning: Two years certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil) OR 03 years Diploma in Architecture.
- Accounts Clerk: B.Com. Passed from any recognized University.
- Sub Divisional Clerk: B.A. Passed from any recognized University.
- Charge man Mechanical: 10th Passed with I.T.I. Certificate in Moulder/Turner/Fitter Trade along with five years experience in relevant field.
- Blacksmith: 10th Passed with I.T.I. Certificate in Blacksmith Trade along with five years experience in relevant field.
- Supervisor: 10th Passed with 03 years diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience in relevant field.
- Welder: 10th Passed with ITI Certificate in Welder Trade along with two years experience in respective field.
Official Notification PDF Download:
Online Application Link:
Official Website Link:
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through online format on or before 10 September 2019. Candidates are advised to visit the official website http://www.hssc.gov.in and read all the instruction carefully before filling the online application.