IASST Recruitment 2020: The Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati, Assam has invited applications for the Office Assistant, Project Scientist, Senior Research Associate, Laboratory Assistant, Field Worker, Project Assistant, Manager and Project Associate post. Interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode iasst.res.in on or before the last date of application.
- Last Date for submission of application for Project Scientist and Project Assistant (Advertisement Number 244) - 16 June 2020
- Last Date for submission of application for Manager and Office Assistant (Advertisement Number 243) -20 June 2020
- Last Date for submission of application for Advertisement Number 242) - 21 June 2020
IASST Vacancy and Salary Details
Advertisement Number 244
- Project Scientist II - 01, Rs.67000
- Senior Research Associate - 04, Rs.42000
- Laboratory Assistant - 04, Rs.20000
- Field worker - 03, Rs.18000
- Project Assistant - 02, Rs.12500
Advertisement Number 243
- Manager - 02,Rs.45000-Rs.65000
- Office Assistant - 01, Rs.20000
Advertisement Number 244
- Project Scientist I - 01, Rs.56000
- Project Associate - 02, Rs.31000
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant and Other Posts
- Office Assistant - B.Com with knowledge and skill in computer application, accounting software etc
- Project Scientist - Ph.D in any discipline in life sciences from a recognized university and 3 years post-PhD research experience in the relevant field.
- Senior Research Associate - Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Organic Chemistry from a recognized university and 4 years research experience in the relevant field or PhD in Life Sciences/Organic Chemistry from a recognized university
- Laboratory Assistant - : B. Sc. With chemistry/microbiology/botany/zoology
- Field Worker - Science Graduate
- Project Assistant - Science Graduate
- Manager (Incubation & Outreach) - Post Graduate in any branch of Science/Engineering with MBA having minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Manager (Science & Technology) - Graduate/Masters in Science/Technology/Engineering with minimum 3 years of work Experience in industry/ Govt. organization/Institute i
- Project Scientist - Master’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) from a recognized University or equivalent (with minimum of 55% marks
- Project Associate - M.Sc in Biochemistry/Zoology (cell Biology & Molecular Biology)/ M. Pharm (with minimum of 55% marks)
- Project Associate - BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) in Ayurveda (with minimum of 55% marks)
How to Apply for IASST Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of IASST on or before the last date.