IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, for students seeking admission to the MBA/PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad. Candidates can apply for IBSAT 2014 on or before 1 December 2014.
Important dates for IBSAT 2015
• Opening Date for IBSAT 2014 Application forms: 15 July 2014
• Closing Date for IBSAT 2014 Application forms: 1 December 2014
• Opening Date for IBSAT 2014 Test: 10 December 2014
• Closing Date for IBSAT 2014 Test: 31 December 2014
• Date of announcement of IBSAT 2014 Result: 19 January 2015
• Date of Selection Briefings: 1- 10 February 2015 in 40 cities
• Date of Selection Process: 18-26 February 2015 at IBS Hyderabad
Available Programmes in IBSAT 2015
• 2-year MBA program at IBS Hyderabad
• 4-year Ph. D program (Full Time) at IBS Hyderabad
• 4-year Ph. D program (Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad
• 2-year PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 6 IBS campuses – Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
• 2 Year MBA program of IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur
Eligibility criteria for IBSAT 2015
The candidates should have a recognized Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
Selection Process for IBSAT 2015
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2014/GMAT/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2015. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for IBSAT 2015
• IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through online OR at any of the marketing offices by payment of Rs 1500.
• Online registration is available on www.ibsat.ibsindia.org/ibsat2014/registration.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.