Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS Patna) Job Notification: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS Patna) has invited applications for the Joint Director and other posts. The eligible applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019. The eligible applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before appearing for application form downloaded by the official website.
- Last Date for Application: 06 November 2019
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS Patna) Joint Director and other Vacancy Details
- Joint Director: 01 Post
- Consultant (IEC/Media): 01 Post
- Consultant cum Transplant Coordinator: 01 Post
- Programme Assistant cum DEO: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 17 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Director and other Job
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
- Joint Director: MD/MS/MBBS/ DM/MCH in any medical specialty/super specialty with 6 years experience in the specialty for non-teaching cadre and 13 years for GDO cadre. Candidate must be registered with state/central medical council of India.
- Consultant (IEC/Media): Post graduate in mass communication/journalism. Experience in handling Public relation/Publication/printing/mass media division in govt. organization or public sector.
- Consultant cum Transplant Coordinator: Graduate from any recognized system of Medicine or Nurse or Bachelor's Degree in any subject and preferably Master's Degree in social work (MSW) or Mass Communications Health Education, Community Health. Past experience of working in transplant or retrieval hospital. Experience in cadaveric retrieval, transplant and allocation of organs and tissue.
- Programme Assistant cum DEO: Graduate from a recognized University. Diploma in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute for one year. Preference to the Experience persons working in the heath related Institute.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019.