IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card: IGNOU has released OPENMAT XLIX Admit Card online at ignou.ac.in. The MBA entrance exam will be conducted on 11th April 2021. The OPENMAT 2021 Admit card can be downloaded by candidates who successfully applied for OPENMAT exam. Candidates can download the OPENMAT XLIX admit card using the direct link provided below:-
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card - Direct Link
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2021
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit card is an important document which is required at the time of examination. NTA is the official body that releases the Admit card for the OPENMAT only after the successful completion of application process. The IGNOU OPENMAT admit card is generally made available 1 weeks prior to the date of examination. No candidates will receive their admit cards through post from IGNOU. The Admit card will be made available through online mode and can be downloaded using the login credentials issued at the time of filling the OPENMAT application form.
To download the admit card online, candidates can follow these steps:
Step 1 - Visit the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in
Step 2 - In the Alerts tab on the home page, click on the 'Hall Ticket for OPENMAT 2021' tab.
Step 3 -The candidate needs to provide either the 'Control Number' or 'Mobile number along with DOB' to download the IGNOU OPENMAT admit card.
Step 4 -Once IGNOU OPENMAT admit card is displayed on the screen, click on the enrollment number and print the hall ticket
Step 5 -After taking the print out of the admit card, candidates must affix his/her photograph on the admit card
Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates must verify the information mentioned below and ensure that the details are correct. Check for these particulars:
Course and Exam for which the candidate has applied
Date, time and Venue of Exam
* If any of the above mentioned information is incorrect, the same needs to be reported immediately to the admission authorities. Candidates must also ensure that all errors (if any) are resolved at the earliest as the admit card will be used to verify the holders’ identity in the exam.
IGNOU Exam Day: Important Instructions
IGNOU Exam aspirants must keep the following pointers in mind while preparing to appear for the exam:
- As per the official mandate, candidates must report at the allotted time mentioned on the Admit Card at the OPENMAT test center. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 10:30am. Exam takers won’t be allowed to leave the test center before 11am.
- It is mandatory to carry a BLUE / BLACK Ball Point Pen for marking the Answers in the OPENMAT OMR Sheet.
- All the exam aspirants must note that any form of electronic gadgets including Cell Phone, Pagers, Calculators are strictly prohibited inside the Examination hall. Do not carry these items in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to retain the IGNOU OPENMAT XLIX admit card until the entire admission process is not over for the July 2021 session.
- Candidates are advised to maintain social distancing norms at the exam hall.
- Entry would be allowed only for the candidates wearing mask to avoid the further spread of COVID19 pendamic.
- Carry your own water bottles and a bottle of sanitizer to avoid contact with any viruses.
It is mandatory for the test takers to carry the IGNOU OPENMAT admit card to their respective exam centres. Candidates found without admit cards will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Also, candidates are advised to carry a valid identity proof for the purpose of identification along with the admit card. Candidates are advised to keep the IGNOU OPENMAT admit card safe until the admission process is complete.
For more details, stay tuned to MBA section of jagranjosh.com