Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invited applications for OPENMAT-XXXVI, an Entrance Test for admission to Management Programmes for the sessions starting from January 2015. Interested yet eligible students can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2014.
Last Date for Submitting Application Forms at IGNOU Office: 15 July 2014
Date of Entrance Tests: 17 August 2014 (Sunday)
MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES (MP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category / 45% for Reserved Category, with 3 years managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience.
Professional Degree with 50% marks in: Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
How to Apply
'Student Handbook & Prospectus for Management Programme - 2015 can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068 by sending a sum of Rs. 1050/- through a Demand Draft/IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi or by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash at the respective sale counter. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD/IPO. Last date for receipt of request for 'PROSPECTUS' by post is 10 July 2014.
Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website: www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs. 1050/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of Regional Centre concerned by Registered/Speed Post to “Registrar (SED), IGNOU Block No. 12, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.”