Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu has issued notifications for the post of Project Assistant, Project Associate and Junior Research Fellow. The Institute is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for these posts. The eligible candidates who are having eligibility for these posts can attend the walk-in-interview on 11 November 2019 at 10:30 a.m.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 11 November 2019
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu Vacancy Details:
- Project Assistant –I (Field Assistant) : 02 Posts
- Project Assistant-II: 02 Posts
- Project Associate- II: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Young Professional - II Post:
- Project Assistant –I (Field Assistant): Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Agricultural Sciences/Plant Science and Extension Education with atleast 55% marks.
- Project Assistant –II: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Agricultural Sciences/ Botany/Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) with atleast 55% marks.
- Project Associate- II: M.V.Sc. (Microbiology)/M.Sc.in Biological Sciences or equivalent or B.Pharma with atleast 55% marks with 02 years experience in Research and development.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc. in Life Science/Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/Biotechnology/B.Tech. Bio-technology or equivalent with at least 55% marks.
Salary: Rs. 35,000 + HRA for Project Associate –II, Rs.31,000/ + HRA for Junior Research Fellow, Rs. 25,000/-(Consolidated) Project Associate- II and Rs.13,000/-(Consolidated) for Project Assistant –I (Field Assistant)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–02 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 11 November 2019 at the Board Room, CSIR- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Canal Road, Jammu –180001 (Jammu & Kashmir) at 10:30 a.m. Candidates must reach the venue of Walk-in-Interview on or before 09.30 a.m.