Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) begins its final placement drive for the batch of the postgraduate programme of 2019-2020. Due to the grim situation in the economy caused by COVID19 pendamic, IIMA had organised the placement drive through virtual mode.
IIMA conducts the placement for the PGHDM aspirants in several phases, through a “cluster-cohort system”. Here are some placement highlights that will give you an overview about the Day-1 scenario.
IIMA Placement Highlights
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG) stood as the biggest recruiter on Day-1 with 32 job offers being extended to the talented pool of the aspirants. Out of these there were a few pre-placement offers too.
- McKinsey took the second lead with 30 job offers extended to IIMA job-seekers.
- Renowned financial service company, Nomura, made seven offers to IIMA students,
- Top recruiters such as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and Merrill Lynch, extended five job opportunities each to the aspirants.
List of other recruiters that participated in the MBA placement Day 1 are: -
- Accenture Strategy,
- American Express,
- Analysys Mason,
- Arthur D. Little,
- Avendus, Citi,
- Credit Suisse,
- GEP Consulting,
- Monitor Deloitte,
- Oliver Wyman,
- Praxis, and
- Xander Group
Top Recruiting Sectors
Here is the list of some top recruiting sectors that participated in IIM-A placement drive: -
- Asset management
- Investment banking and markets
- Venture capital
- Management consulting
- Advisory consulting and private equity
The placement drive for other cohorts will be conducted on March 5 and March 8 wherein more domestic and international recruiters will participate to extend best job profiles to the aspirants.
Keep refreshing this page for more details on the IIM-A placements. Jagranjosh will keep updating this page to help you receive latest updates about the IIMA placements. To receive updates directly in your inbox, you can subscribe with us and never miss out on an important news.