Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) Job Notification: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has invited applications for the Programmer, Staff Nurse and Junior Hindi Translator Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 30 September 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 30 September 2019
IIT Bhubaneswar Programmer, Staff Nurse and Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy Details
- Programmer: 02 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Programmer, Staff Nurse and Junior Hindi Translator Job
- Programmer: At least 55% marks in the degree (preferably BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE or MCA or M. Sc/PG diploma in computer science or equivalent). However, a First class degree is desirable. The applicant should have at least 3 years of demonstrated experience and knowledge in a reputed Organization, preferably in an educational institution.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level OR Master’s degree of recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes term compulsory and elective).
- Staff Nurse: Intermediate OR 10+2 OR equivalent and must have passed the examination held by Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery, with 1st Division or equivalent grade, with 3 years of relevant experience in Govt./Semi Govt./Central autonomous bodies/reputed hospitals.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 30 September 2019.